About Lexington Pines Resort - A Great Place to Live
To all our friends and visitors,
I would like to welcome you to your senior community park, a place of comfort and security.
Our staff makes it their goal to ensure your stay here is filled with fun and relaxation. Whether you're snow birds or long-term residents, we will always provide you with the best services and friendly smiles.
Here are just some of the wonderful features for our active seniors and winter visitors:
- Warm winter days, cool winter nights
- Sunshine 340 days per year average
- Backdrop of Mt. Graham standing nearly 11,000 feet high!
- Municipal Golf Course and Country Club nearby
- Best location for hunting and fishing, hiking and dune buggies
- A birder's paradise!
- Blocks from Mt. Graham Community Hospital
- Shopping and restaurants nearby (including Super Walmart and Home Depot)
- In season planned activities
- A local airport right in Safford
- Firing ranges, radio controlled aircraft parks, and paintball courses
- All with spectacular painted desert sunsets
So, come on by and have a stay at Lexington Pines Resort. You'll understand why we believe in our motto of... "Life Is Fine at Lexington Pines!"
Looking forward to seeing you!