About Lexington Pines Resort
A Great Place to Live
To all our friends and visitors,
I would like to welcome you to your senior community park, a place of comfort and security.
Our staff makes it their goal to ensure your stay here is filled with fun and relaxation. Whether you're snow birds or long-term residents, we will always provide you with the best services and friendly smiles.
Here are just some of the wonderful features for our active seniors and winter visitors:
- Warm winter days, cool winter nights
- Sunshine 340 days per year average
- Backdrop of Mt. Graham standing nearly 11,000 feet high!
- Municipal Golf Course and Country Club nearby
- Best location for hunting and fishing, hiking and dune buggies
- A birder's paradise!
- Blocks from Mt. Graham Community Hospital
- Shopping and restaurants nearby (including Super Walmart and Home Depot)
- In season planned activities
- A local airport right in Safford
- Firing ranges, radio controlled aircraft parks, and paintball courses
- All with spectacular painted desert sunsets
So, come on by and have a stay at Lexington Pines Resort. You'll understand why we believe in our motto of... "Life Is Fine at Lexington Pines!"
Looking forward to seeing you!
Meet the Manager
Hi! Welcome to our website! I am a life-long resident of Graham County and one of the area's biggest fans! Lexington Pines Resort is an awesome destination for today's active adults! We offer many planned activities and social events. You'll find our beautiful community peaceful, well manicured and conveniently located. Come see for yourself!